Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Malia's 1st (actually 2nd) soccer game





So I wasn't totally prepared when Malia had her first game. I brought the camera, but the batteries were dead and I forgot to bring extras. So, we will just pretend that this was the season opener! Malia is doing really well, despite the windy conditions, and she is having a lot of fun. She loves to take breaks and volunteers to sit out when needed, she's just being a team player, ya know! But at a moments notice she feels that fire burning within and just has to run out onto the field to join her team in scoring a goal, who cares if the coach hasn't asked her come back in, they obviously needed an assist with that goal!! She really is improving each game and I love being able to watch her learn how to be a "team player"! She is a crack up!!

4 comments:

Us said...

malia looks so cute in her uniform. she is such a thoughtful team player, you've taught her well.

*/ Jillian said...

so fun that she is getting old enough to be involved in all these fun activities! She looks adorable!

Boo and Sara said...

Little kids soccer is the cutest. They swarm the ball like bees. Isaac is really wanting to do soccer. He is loving tball but I think he would also have a lot of fun with soccer.

Nants (Mom, Grandma) said...

Tiff, are you sure you are old enough to have kids playing soccer??? I'm sure it was just last year I was carting kids around from place to place. I guess this is what they call the Circle of Life. It sure circles around faster than you expect. Malia-You go girl!!!