Saturday, April 12, 2008

Can you say bookworm?




Brinley loves to be with her big sister, doing whatever she is doing. The other day they were playing barbie's together and I went to check on them and Malia was still playing barbie's, but Brin was "reading" all of the books on the shelf!! She loves to pull off books and just sit in the mess and flip through the pages. What a fun girl to have in our family, she is a crack up!!

5 comments:

Loni said...

I love it! Izza does that too... she will disapear silently and scare me... then I will find her in a pile of books enjoying her peace and quiet.

*/ Jillian said...

What an awesome thing to find her doing when she is quiet! Usually when kids are quiet they are doing something they arn't supposed to be so good for Brinley!!!!!!PS what week are you going to st.george?

Britny said...

Hey Tiff! How are you? I am so glad you found me. We will definitely have to keep in touch. You have such a cute family.

Britny said...

ok so I'm new at this. Buzz is Britny (Mathews) Hall. Where are you living these days?

Nants (Mom, Grandma) said...

I love to see pictures of the kids and what is going on at your house. Brinley is growing up so fast. I can't wait to see you all in May! Love you, mom