Friday, April 18, 2008

Just me and daddy!



Since Rod changed shifts at work, we are able to have him home with us in the evening. It has been so nice to eat dinner together, and achieve some sense of normalcy. He has been really good to take Malia out riding her bike and doing fun stuff with her. Last night they rode to the park that is just down the street. Rod is really good to let Malia learn how to ride next to him, when I would just walk beside her to keep her out of the street and prevent her from falling. She loves being with her daddy!!

1 comments:

Loni said...

That is so fun. I think a big reason our kids needs thier daddys: to let them learn for themselves.. I have to close my eyes and not watch sometimes, but it is always for the best. I am too protective, running along side instead of riding with her!