Are your kids driving you crazy? Are they bouncing off the walls? Too cold to go outside? I have the perfect solution to your problem! Put them on the treadmill and make them run!! Today was one of those crazy days and so I told Malia to go get her running shoes and some different clothes and she knew exactly what was going on. I have used this trick from time to time and Malia loves it.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Let's get physical!!
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
another brilliant idea. Holy crap Tiff you come up with some interesting things to do! I think we should take a trip out to hang with you guys for a week and get some of these good ideas.
im with jillian. i love checking to see what great idea you've got next.
Hey Tiff! Don't worry I've been stalking you for months. Just kidding. Love the idea of the treadmill. Maybe we could strap Mr. Max on her back!
I love it!!! Malia is halarious and you handle her so well. You are a great mom! can't wait to see you guys next month!
Post a Comment