


We had a great day today! Malia is kind of getting what the day is all about. Before preschool this morning I gave her some yellow
milk and she thought that it was pretty cool and she asked if
I could make it pink next. For dinner I found some fun recipes and Malia thought they were pretty awesome, so I thought we would give them a whirl. I made a shepards pie that looked like a chocolate pie for dinner and then Malia helped me to make dessert. We made little cookie's that looked like tiny hamburgers. It was so funny when we sat down to dinner and Malia took a big bite out of her "pie", she looked over at me with a really puzzled expression and said, " hey, my pie tastes like beef!" So funny and so worth the work of making the pie!! It was fun to watch Malia get a big kick out of how sneaky we could be and trick daddy. All in all it was a fun day! Hope you all had a fun filled day!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
April Fools!!!
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Don't know why these pictures went all over the place. Still trying to figure this thing out
I love it! you are so good to do that! I just lied to Ben about our house flooding and ruining his garden! Malia looks so big, her hair is long!!
This was such a good idea!!! I love it. Malia probably had so much fun. I need to do more things like that with Parks! Good Job.
Post a Comment