Friday, April 11, 2008

Don't judge me!



Malia said the funniest thing this morning so I wanted to quickly write it down. It involves me though, so like the title says, don't judge me! It has been a day (or two) since I have graced the shower with my presence. I had just layed Brinley down for her morning nap and Malia was right on me, wanting me to play Barbie's in her doll house. I told her that I needed to jump in the shower because I have been playing and cleaning the past few days and now I was stinky. She all to quickly responded, " But mom, you are always stinky when you wake up!!" So thanks Malia for that pick me up, you really crack me up. I love you!
P.S. The blue lips are courtesy of robin eggs from easter!!

3 comments:

Loni said...

so funny! I love the things Malia comes up with, she is a clever girl! LOVE the new blog look! you will have to teach me now!:)

*/ Jillian said...

She says the funniest things! Life with Malia around would never be boring! And dont worry about the shower thing. I know I have gone few and far between every now and then!haha

coweeclan said...

Hey, Check out hearthsong.com for your canopy. You could make one just as cute yourself if your into the circle kind.