




Rod and I bought a freezer for the garage and guess what came with it?? A brand new, state of the art playhouse!! What a smokin' deal, huh? After unloading the freezer and getting it situated, I told Malia that we could make a playhouse and she couldn't have been happier. I started bringing the box in from the garage, and she had a look of total disgust on her face when she said, "Is that my new playhouse?" I felt that I had really disappointed her and so I started talking the box up big time, Malia, you're gonna love it, just wait till' daddy gets done! Rod cut some windows and a door, and it suddenly became the coolest box ever made!! I think the box has now become part of the decor, I don't know how we are ever going to part with it. The girls are always in their "playhouse" and Malia asks to eat her lunch in there. Who knew cardboard could be so much fun??
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Is that my new playhouse??
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So cute, brings back even more memories. It's great to get a two for one!! Have fun.
Love to all
Hey, I think I've got it down!!! Yea I can finally leave my comments. MOM
How fun. I love how I can hear the humor in your writing! You guys are great!
Post a Comment