Monday, April 28, 2008

Are you kidding me!


When I was driving home from Reno last Saturday, I passed by the gas station and threw up in my mouth a little bit!! I don't know what the prices are like where you all live, but this is crazy! Anyway, I thought it would be fun to document the price of gas so that when we are paying $6.00 a gallon, we can look back to the good ol' days of $3.94!!

5 comments:

Boo and Sara said...

So true! It is 3.30 hear in Chandler but I know it differs all around the Phoenix area. It seems like yesterday it was .99. When I was dating my husband I remember filling up my nissan sentra for 15 dollars. Times have changed!

coweeclan said...

Guess now would be a good time to get some food storage huh.

Us said...

good thinking tiff you always have a way of looking on the bright side. 3.27 at costco yesterday in bountiful UT. and for some odd reason the guy at the pumps was timing everyone. any insight on that one?

Kortney Manning said...

Lunch would be fun! I am still up in the air about going. It is Reese's preschool graduation, (not a huge deal), but I haven't decided. I will let you know as soon as I do! We'll get together for sure.

Jess said...

It is so crazy how expensive gas is! I couldn't believe it was cheaper in Phoenix than Utah. And we're still paying 3.36 here.