

I have no idea why, but for some reason Malia is convinced that she is totally getting gypped because we don't have an elevator in our house! I keep trying to tell her that not that many people have elevators in their houses, but she still thinks it is a must have!! One day I was doing the dishes and I couldn't really hear her playing anymore. I went looking for her and found her in our hall closet. She was really upset when I opened the door and I was informed that I needed to hurry and shut it because she was in her elevator and it was going up! So, now when I am looking for her, she yells, " I am upstairs, I will be right down", and she pops out of the closet door! Oh, to be young again and turn a box into a playhouse and a closet into an elevator!!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Going up??
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
malia is so hilarious do you ever get through a day without peeing your pants? where did this girl come from?
I dont even know what to say about this one! She is to dang funny!
I just sat here laughing to myself! She is too funny.. I love it! I can't wait to have you guys visit!
Post a Comment