

Malia has been getting more creative and imaginative with her playing lately. I was just cleaning up around the house, and I heard Malia yelling, "Mom, can you guess where I am?" So I went on the hunt and this is what I found. Apparently it is her village, and she likes to hang out in there now! Should I be worried that my daughter likes to hang out underneath a load of pillows?? Ha Ha
Sunday, June 29, 2008
The village people
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
She is too funny! I love her imagination, super creative! That is the best!
Dont you love when they think they are in the best hiding spot ever its so funny! thats cute though.
tiff i wouldnt worry just yet. maybe when she starts telling you there is an elevator in her pillow house.
Cute Malia, Do you have a name for your village? Keep having fun and being creative-it's the best.
It's what memories are made of!!
Love you-Grandma J.
Post a Comment