
Malia has always loved to dress up and because she loves to be doing what her sister is doing, Brinley is starting dress up too! They are such fun girls!
After driving for almost 10 hours on our way home from St. George, this became Brinley's form of entertainment! (and ours as well) She is such a ham and loves to make people laugh!!!
Anything for entertainment, right? I don't really know why, but Brin loves to be pushed around in this doll stroller, and Malia is ever so willing to do it!! Funny girls!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Just some random pics!
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
tiff
the girls look so cute all dressed up. those are some pretty fancy outfits there. are you guys really coming in august?! that would be so fun!
I love Brinley's expression in the dress-up pic. Like she's a big girl to be dressed up so pretty! You're girl's are so cute, I wish we could see you all more often!
Gotta love those pictures!! And the nosie Brin, Well all I could say when I saw it was- That's Brinney!!!! They are great girls. Love you all, Mom
so cute! I love the girly girls!! I love the pic with Brin picking away, Izza is really into that right now... who knows why?
Post a Comment