Monday, June 2, 2008

Congratulations to Roddy!!






This morning the girls and I drove into Douglas County to see Rod receive an award from the Sheriff. Rod loves his and job and he loves Douglas County. He works really hard to make it a great place to be. He has been putting in a lot of extra time at work to help get all of the new computers in the cars and making sure that everyone knows how to use them. We miss him when he is not home, and it's not easy without him, but we are so proud of all that he is accomplishing. It was so great to see him recognized for all that he does. Congratulations Deputy Ginocchio, We love you!!!

6 comments:

Loni said...

Congrats to Roddy!!

Nants (Mom, Grandma) said...

Congratulations Rod!! That is awsome that they recognized all your hard work. That's a great family picture, you all look so proud. LOve you, mom

The Gang! said...

Thats great news Rod! We wish you all the sucess possiable.
Chad & Brigette

Crazy Herb Girl said...

Great job, Rod! It's nice to have people appreciate the hard work you put in!

Kortney Manning said...

So I think we passed in the night for our trips to St. George. I just got back about a week and a half ago. Sara (chipman) and I took our kids for the week. Please tell me you weren't there then :( I am planning a shower for Alesha sometime in August. I will let you know far in advance so you can try to come. I would love for you to be there! It will be toward the end of the month. I saw that Britny had her baby. Crazy that we're all grown up and have houses full of kids! Take care....

Us said...

congrats rod. thats so awesome that they would recongnize you like that. btw it was good to see you last week.