Sunday, June 22, 2008

Jump baby jump!!

I was cleaning out Brinley's closet yesterday and I ran across this doorway jumper. We bought it when Malia was a baby and she hated it!! We put Brin in it briefly when she was about 7 or 8 months old, she wasn't a big fan either! I thought I would hang it on the door and see how it was received. Brinley was chomping at the bit and couldn't wait to be put in. Once I put her in she went crazy and jumped her little heart out! I think these things are supposed to be more for babies like 6 months old, but here is Brin, almost 18 months old, having the time of her life! On another note, Malia is now totally interested, and wants to try it out!! Maybe they should raise the weight limit and make them a little more sturdy, cause it's now the latest and greatest at our house!

5 comments:

Crazy Herb Girl said...

Maybe it's just my devious nature, but it looks like a legal and humane way to restrain a busy toddler so you can get some work done or have some Mommy time- LOL!

Us said...

maybe its time to get a trampoline!

Nants (Mom, Grandma) said...

I love this. What a great find. She looks so content in there!!
Now you know where you can put her when you need to shower or something!

*/ Jillian said...

ah I miss that little face! brin you are so dang cute and cuddley! That's funny that the jumper is fun now!

Loni said...

Thats too cute. I love that Malia wants to join in the fun now! Maybe a trampoline??:)