Sunday, June 22, 2008

Read to me




Malia has always been a good helper, when asked, but she has really matured a lot lately and is trying so hard to be a great big sister! I will catch little things from time to time and it just makes my day! She will play barbie's with Brin, they get dressed up together, they play tag, watch movies, and look at books. I was doing some dishes the other day, and I walked into this. I thought it was the sweetest thing! Malia is starting to read a lot better and so she was reading to Brin. Normally, when I read to them, they fight over who gets to turn the pages, but Malia was so patient, and she just let Brin do it. I love both of these girls so much, and it just makes me so happy to see them getting along so well!!

7 comments:

Crazy Herb Girl said...

When we had Abby and Caleb and I saw how the relationship developed between them without parent involvement and it was so satisfying! Having one kid is fun until you have your second and realize how much greater that is! Your hearts and theirs just get bigger with each new child! (Kent laughed at your comment about the drama with Mr. C :-)

Us said...

They look so cute hanging out together. Its so fun to see your kids spend quality time together. i love it.

Kortney Manning said...

Completely a long shot....
but if you are in St. George then, I am having a baby shower for Alesha on July 12th from 6-8 p.m. If you will be, let me know and I will give you more details. I'll cross my fingers, it would be great to see ya!

Nants (Mom, Grandma) said...

Tiff, these are such cute pictures. Reminds me of you girls. There is nothing better than sitting back and watching your kids showing kindness towards each other. Great Job Malia- you are such a good big sister. Sure love you all.
Mom

*/ Jillian said...

what a good big sister you are malia! That last picture is so great! I can't wait for some real interaction between the kids like that!

Loni said...

Those are the best moments. I love walking in on the kids getting along! They are so cute!

Britny said...

Seriously so cute! Your girls are so cute. That is so sweet. I wish my kids would get along like that every day. But it only happens once in a blue moon. You have a cute family. How are you doing? Hope all is well.