
Well it has finally started to warm up enough to make the weekly drive to Lake Tahoe and play on the beach for the day! The ladies from the ward all go up together every Wednesday, and we decided to join in. I used to take Malia all the time, but last summer we didn't really go because Brin was just a baby and, for me, it seemed like to much work for a few hours of enjoyment!! This year I bought a big EZ up canopy thing (our little umbrella wasn't cutting anymore), and packed our ice chest full of goodies, and decided to just go for it! Malia was stoked, and I was wondering how I was gonna carry all our stuff. We got there and had a great time! The water was still really cold, but a good time was still had by all!!
Brinley's first steps into the lake!! It was soo cold!!


Malia and her friend were trying to find and catch ladybugs the whole time!
After a long day, I get to have a nice quiet drive home!!
Friday, June 27, 2008
A day at the beach! (At lake tahoe)
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
fun day at the beach! I would love to see tahoe in the summer time! I bet it is beautiful!
What a fun day! I just love the last pic...it's so funny when their little heads face the same direction and they are OUT!
that looks so fun tiff. we gotta come out there sometime. you look great and the girls look like they had a great time. btw thanks for your help yesterday:)
Tiff-What a fun thing to do, I love it (well accually I'm envious)(no laughing at my spelling!!!)
I love the pic of Brin, It made me laugh. She looks so cute and Cold!! Keep makin' memories. love you, mom
Cute picture of you and the girls... I wonder who took it?
How fun!! I love the pic of them sleeping on the way home!! Brin looks like she had a good time!!
Post a Comment