

10. He is really smart! He knows all sorts of things, some more useful than others! If he watches a movie once, he's got it memorized. He is great to have on your team when playing trivia games!!
9. He is one of the biggest teases I know! He loves to hide out and scare you. The girls think it is a great game, but I'm not such a fan! Malia has picked up on how to tease and it is funny to watch her try to be just like her daddy!
8. He is a great protector. I always feel much more at ease when he is here. Home just isn't really "home" when he is gone.
7. He is always trying so hard to be a better man than he was the day before. It is so fun to grow up with him by my side and watch the changes take place. He sets a great example for me.
6. He is a great provider. We have never gone without and I know he will make sure we never do. He supports me in my role as a stay at home mom and knows how important that job is too!
5. He makes each of the girls feel so special and like they are his one and only. He takes Malia out on daddy daughter dates about once a month and she loves the time that they spend together. Brin hasn't gone out on her date's yet, but he is so good to just hold her, and sing to her, read books, and just play.
4. He has a great sense of humor! He can say some of the funniest things sometimes that will have me crying because I'm laughing so hard! He can change my mood with one of his jokes, or maybe even just a look. He is very quick witted and always knows just what to say and how to say it.
3. He is definitely the hardest worker I know! He usually works 4 10 hour days and then puts in another 2 8 hour days wiring the patrol cars at the shop. When Rod and I met, he was working 3 jobs. He has always been the kind of person to go above and beyond what is asked of him and he does his job well, never just a half job!
2. He is a worthy priesthood holder. I will always remember those sweet blessings he gave me before delivering each of our daughters, the wonderful words that he spoke when giving the girls their name and blessing, and the many other times he has comforted and healed.
1. He is mine!! I love this man for being a wonderful father, but I love him for being my husband too! He is everything that I could have asked for. He helps me to learn and grow and become a better person than I could have thought possible!
I love you Rod! You're the best!!
Love Tiff
Sunday, June 15, 2008
My top ten reasons why I love my husband!
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Making the right choice in a husband affects everything in our lives, thank goodness we made the right choice for us and our kids! I love the pic of Rod and the girls. Did you guys just have that done?
Tiff, What a great tribute. Happy Fathers Day Rod. Thanks for being such a great Daddy.
We Love ya, Layne and Nancy
tiff
that was so sweet. the pics are so cute. happy fathers day rod
Post a Comment