Monday, July 21, 2008

My two princesses



I thought this was so cute. Malia used this dress as a halloween costume when she was 2. Brinley loves to dress up when Malia does, and yesterday I put her in this dress and took a few pictures! It's so funny to see how much they look alike!

4 comments:

Us said...

holy cow tiff they totally look alike. when i first looked at the pictures i couldnt tell which one was malia and which was brinley

Britny said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!!!! Dress ups are the best. Keeps kids so content. My kids love to dress up too. But Avery tends to dress up as superheroes like her brother. We have tons of boy dress ups, and not too many girly ones. Guess I should invest in some. Your girls are sooooo cute! We'll see about the reunion. I just don't know if I want to go back to high school. But most likely.
Love Ya
Brit

Loni said...

wow, I never realized it!! I couldnt tell what you meant when i first looked at the pics with the title my two princesses, I thought they were both malia, brin looks so grown up! Too cute!

*/ Jillian said...

how fun that they can play with the same things and you can take pictures like that. they do look so much alike! What cuties!