Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday!!


I just want to wish my little sis a happy birthday and tell her how great I think she is! I bought you a birthday card and wrote something nice in it, but seeing as how you guys move every year, I guess I am not up to date on your new address. So there it sits, collecting dust. Loni, you are such a great friend, and apparently I am not the only one who knows this, because you have so many, and have always had so many, great friends. You are sensitive to those around you and you always want people to get along. Always the peacemaker. You are very organized, and you have a beautiful home that you have decorated beautifully. You are a great mother, always teaching, and disciplining with love. LO, you always know what you want, and you work until you get it. Anywho, I could go on for awhile, but I hope you have a great day, and I promise to get you that card before the year is over!! Love you!
Tiff
( By the way, I was eight months prego in the picture, for those who read and think I may be looking a little chubs!)

4 comments:

Us said...

you look awesome in that picture tiff (so do you loni) i hope you guys both have a fun birthday!

Crazy Herb Girl said...

If only I could look that good at 8 months pregnant! Didn't you just have a birthday, too? I'm so bad at birthdays. I think about them until the actual date upon which I promptly forget. So Happy Belated Birthday! I hope it was a great one.

*/ Jillian said...

Happy birthday to both of you! Hope you both had great days!

Loni said...

Thanks for the ode to me! You are too nice!!! I am pretty sure I had just had a baby or something in that pic.... why am I chubbier than you? Love you much! Happy Birthday, back at ya!