
1. What is something mom always says to you? Be nice
2. What makes mom happy? That I love you
3. What makes mom sad? When I be mean
4. How does mom make you laugh? Tickle me
5. What was mom like as a child? Happy
6. How old is your mom? 28
7. How tall is your mom? This tall? ( arms raised up above her head)
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do? Play with me
9. What does your mom do when your not around? Play games with daddy
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Well, all the people don't know you!
11. What is your mom really good at? Asking me questions! Oh, and you're really good at being a mom too.
12. What is your mom not very good at? I can't think of anything. (I must be doing something right)
13. What does your mom do for a job? Work hard with me and Brinney
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Burritos
15. What makes you proud of your mom? When you clean my room
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would it be? Mulan
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play games when Brinley is asleep
18. How are you and your mom alike? We look like each other, like twins, we both have brown hair
19. How are you and your mom different? Your eyebrows are black and mine are brown.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because you like to play stuff with me
This was really fun and insightful. Malia tags Emma Cowee, and all the Rosengren kids. Have fun!!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Malia was tagged
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Love the answers. Mulan, wow, that's a pretty high rating-I'm impressed!!! Such a cute tag. Tell Malia I think she did a great job.
Love to all, Mom, Grandma
those are such cute answers. i had a lot of fun with this tag. i hope you did too.
those are so fun, so what games do you and roddy play when malia is not around??? I love hearin gall the kids answers!!
Post a Comment