
We were up at Tahoe again this last Wed. and I think I may have actually enjoyed myself!! Ha ha! I will take Malia up because I know that she loves it, but it's a lot of work to haul everything you need up there and back. This last time, Brinley was much more chill, and I was able to just hang out and chat with friends instead of listening to a screaming baby the whole time. She did really good to just play with the other kids on the blanket. Malia and some of her friends found a big tree stump that they were climbing up and daring each other to jump off of. It was really fun to watch her interact with the other kids, and she actually decided she wanted to jump! So cool!! It was really nice and I found myself not wanting to leave. Maybe next week, I'll pack a lunch and a dinner!!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Another day at the lake
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
hey mailia that looks fun!! from Abbie.
I wish I were closer so I could go up with you and play. Maybe someday I will get there during the summer months and can go. I looks like such fun memories.
Love you. mom
looks like a lot of fun.My plan is to go to the reunion but we'll see. I need to lose about 40 pounds first, then I can decide.So hopefully I will see you there.
Post a Comment