Our ward had it's annual Trunk or Treat tonight and I just wanted to show off who I was lucky enough to attend with.
Belle was kind enough to let me tag along with her, and just when I thought I was the luckiest lady around.......
Minnie Mouse showed up and decided to come with us! What a night! Turns out these two gals know and adore each other, they decided that I wasn't half bad either, so they came home with me and let me tuck them in bed. BEST NIGHT EVER!!!!!!!!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Trunk or Treat
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
i love reading your blog tiff. they looks so cute in their costumes.
cute costumes girls! Minny mouse, thats not one you see every day, love it. She looks so cute.
They are so cute! I can't believe that Brin let you dress her up, ears and all! That is too fun!
They are so cute! I totally dig their costumes. I hope you guys have a fun Halloween.
Post a Comment