
Last Saturday, Rod and I took the girls to Lattin Farms to do some pumpkin pickin' and just have a fun day together as a fam. It was a fun day, even though Brinley slept through part of it. Rod and Malia did a great job picking out our pumpkins, and who doesn't love the bouncehouses and horse/cow ride thing.
Brinley enjoying an afternoon nap
Rod and Malia taking a hayride to the pumpkin patch
Looks like they found a couple of winners


I have to be honest, I am not really sure what they call this "ride," but Malia loved it. She rode it around 3 times. Brinley was not such a fan, and was done after the first go round!

Having tons of fun in the Bouncehouses!
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Lattin Farms
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
looks like good times. you guys are always doing fun things as a family.
Post a Comment