Friday, October 17, 2008

Malia's first crush!

As I was driving Malia to Ballet on Wed. she noticed the car next to us had a bumper sticker on it with a photo of Barack Obama on it.
M: Oh, it looks like they want Barack Obama to be our next president.
Me: Yea, I guess they like him. Who do you think is going to be the next president?
M: Um, I think Barack Obama is gonna win, but I really like John McCain.
Me: You do, huh?
M: Yea, I want to marry John McCain
Me: You what?
M: I want to marry John McCain
Me: Why do you want to marry him?
M: Because I think he is so handsome
Me: Oh, ok, what do you think makes him so handsome?
M: I like it when he is on T.V. and says, I'm John McCain, and I approve this message. He always smiles when he says that, and I really like his smile.
Me: Oh, that's nice. Don't you think that maybe he is a little bit to old for you?
M: No, I mean he has white hair and stuff but I still think he is handsome.
Me: Sweetie, did you know that he is married already?
M: He is?? What is her name?
Me: Cindy
M: What does she look like?
Me: She has blond hair and she is beautiful, but you are just as beautiful.
M: Oh, ok. I just want to marry him.
Me: Sweetie, I don't think it's gonna work out.

I think I'm in trouble with this girl!!!
Maybe she could campaign with John McCain??

8 comments:

Loni said...

That is halarious!! SHe likes older men? Watch out for that. I was expecting some other kindergarten kid!! Lucky McCain!

Jess said...

Haha!!! That is too funny! I winder if she'll end up marring a rich old guy...

Tami Crafty Corner said...

Man, the things that we'll get to tease her about when she's a teenager. And all the proof was given by her mother... Rod should be proud.

Us said...

thats so funny tiff. shes great. i love hearing the stuff she says. she always has me laughing.

Nants (Mom, Grandma) said...

I'm suprised she knows so much about the election(well, not really after all it is Malia!) Where was the picture taken. That is so cute. Politics in the future for the Ginocchios. Could be fun.
I know I wouldn't want to tangle with her!!!

*/ Jillian said...

This girl never just keeps me laughing! garrett and I were dying. She is too funny. John McCain..... watch out next she might have her eyes on Heff!

*kRiSti* said...

atta girl!!! Go John McCain!!

heatlight said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! Nothing is hotter than a guy saying "I approve this message." You should keep this little tid bit to share with her first boyfriend!