Saturday, May 3, 2008

Nothing to wear??


I asked Malia to go in her room and get dressed and she returned, really frustrated. I asked her what was wrong and she proceeded to whine and pout saying, I have nothing to wear!! Are you kidding me, her closet is packed, and that is just the shirts! (not to mention that she also has a full laundry basket that needs to be washed) When I then pick out an outfit for her, I am told, "Mom, I do not look cute in this"! (more pouting and whining) I don't think I am ready for this, I thought I had a 4 year old, not a 16 year old!! Help!!

4 comments:

Crazy Herb Girl said...

Too funny! I think Abby was around that age when I couldn't go shopping with her because she hated all the clothes I picked out and I couldn't stand the stuff she liked. Kent goes with her now!

*/ Jillian said...

You are in trouble! Because Malia has more clothes than any little girl I know! But Parker totally does the same thing and ends up in the same dress EVERY DAY after like 3 outfit changes. Cant wait to see ya in a couple weeks!

Nants (Mom, Grandma) said...

Let me think, picky about what to wear- hmmm sounds a little familiar(when someone I know was younger!!)
Just watch out when the girls start "borrowing" from each other!
Love ya

Loni said...

I love it! That is Abbie.... the drama already is amazing. I guess thats what we get for having such smart kids!:)
Thats why I was hoping for uniformed school... so much less to argue about!!