Monday, May 12, 2008

No title necessary!!!

Rod, here. So I got this email at work with a video clip attached. I don't want to spoil anything so I will just let you watch it. All I will say is that it is one of the funniest emails I have received in a long time. Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

Crazy Herb Girl said...

LOL funny! I'm going to show it to my boys to show them what an idiot looks like and they should NEVER play with fire!

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

Hey I meant to tell you that I'm glad you found me. Your family is adorable :)

Loni said...

Thats ridiculous!! I loved it! What a dork!

Us said...

that was awesome rod. just dont try that at home.

*/ Jillian said...

Not the brightest star in the sky huh? I knew it was coming yet I still jumped!