Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Since today is Mother's Day, I just wanted to let my mom know how much I appreciate her. Mom, I look up to you in so many ways. I think you are one of the strongest women I know. You are so patient with your kids and grandkids. I love how you are always trying to do your best and be a good example to those you are around. I love that you are there to talk to when I call, when I need to vent or need some advice or just to chat about nothing. You are such a great listener and you always seem to have the answer to everything. I could go on and on, but to sum it all up, I love you Mom, and I am so blessed that you are my mother! I hope you are having a great day!

3 comments:

Nants (Mom, Grandma) said...

Tiff, I was showing Mom and Dad about blogs and showing them what you girls have on your. I was surprised to see the mothers day blog!! I love that picture with the girls. Most of all I love your comments. I had to stop here and there and let them read on because I started to cry... Thanks! Love you much. We look forward to having you here. As soon as I can remember how I will put up my mothers day blog??? Mom

Us said...

I have to second that. and happy mothers day tiff!

Nants (Mom, Grandma) said...

Hey Tiff- I finally got my mothers day blog done. Take a peek when you get a chance. Thanks agian for everything. Love ya, Mom