Two names you go by: 1) Tiff 2) Mom (I know, pretty lame)
Things you are wearing right now: Jeans and a t-shirt (ooh la la)
Two things you want(or have) in a relationship: 1) Good communication 2) lots of laughter!
Two of your favorite things to do: 1) I love to run 2) Love to eat ( the eating kind of cancels out the running!)
Two things you did last night: 1) took Malia to swim lessons 2) had some of my friends over to Wii and just hang out.
Two people you last talked to: 1) Malia ("Malia, get back in your bed!") 2) Rod
Two things you are doing tomorrow: 1) giving a talk at a baptism 2) getting ready for Sunday? (Saturday is a special day....) I don't know
Two longest car rides: 1) Dayton, Nevada to St. George (by myself, with two kids) 2) We drove to L.A. once from here, it took 2 days!
Two favorite holidays ( as an adult) 1) Christmas 2) Valentines Day (cheesy, I know. Rod gets gifts for all of us, it's great!!)
Two favorite drinks: 1) Orange juice ( I could live on the stuff) 2) water
Two things about me you may not have known: 1) This was deep in the closet, but O.K, I have become a blogger stalker!! (I know, I'm lame!) 2) I love to close all the blinds, blast the tunes, and dance around with my kids!
Two jobs I have had in my life: 1) Big 5 Sporting Goods (that's where Roddy and I met, ha ha) 2) I worked at Sandstone Elem. as an aide.( loved it)
Two movies I would watch over and over: This a terrible question for me, I have a hard time sitting through a movie the first time, I think I will skip this one
Two of my favorite foods: 1) anything Mexican 2) is guacamole a food??
Two places I'd rather be right now: 1) In bed! 2) On a vacation somewhere with Rod!!
Friday, February 1, 2008
So, I guess I've been tagged??
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are too funny! I am glad you are comfortable enough to admit you are a blogger stalker!!!:)
Love ya!
This was great. Now you need to do the one about your husband. See my page!
Post a Comment