Happy Valentine's Day to all! We hope that everyone is having a great day. Unfortunately Rod has to work all day today(9am-12am) so we (the girls and I) are without our Valentine all day!! He left some roses and cards and gifts for us all though before he went to work this morning. Malia was so excited to get her flowers and gifts from Rod. He got her a necklace, a couple of books, and a beautiful princess card that she loved. Brin has really been into babies lately, so he got her another baby doll, and she absolutely loves it. I got flowers and a really nice card. Rod asked me what I wanted and I wanted to go shopping for some new clothes, so I will take care of that at a later date. (yeah!!) What a great day we are having!! We hope that you all know how much we love you!!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
oh what a cute dad. Isn't it fun how crazy dads get over their little girls! Tell Malia hi for Parks!
Post a Comment