


From time to time, if we are in Douglas County, we get to see Rod at work. We met up with him the other day and I took a few fun pictures. You can see how much Malia loves her Daddy! Too cute!!
These are my loves!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Daddy and the girls!
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love it, I remember when we were out there and we go to see him in his awesome car!! Abbie loved that!
Hey girl! I am so glad you found me! This is seriously a reunion for us! I love it! Looks like you are doing good. I don't know if you knew, or if you read far enough back on my blog, but we live in AZ now! We moved in January and live in Mesa. I LOVE it here! So nice and warm, it reminds me of living in St. George again. :) Looks like you are doing well. I am trying to get Alesha to do one for her/her salon. Stay tuned...! Talk to you soon...
Kortney
Sorry about the "looks like you are doing good/well" comment twice! I am a little distracted by my screaming kids right now!!
ok so I swear I commented but I guess not. I love the relationship between daddies and their little girls so cute! yea you are coming in May! I will for sure do your pics! I am having so much fun doing it!
Post a Comment