Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Husband


-What is his name? Rodney William Ginocchio (pokeybloke, angry gerbil, the roaming gnome, take your pick)
-How long have you been together? 9 1/2 years
-How long did you date? Almost a year
-How old is he? 29
-Who eats more? Seriously?? I can out eat Rod any day of the week! Sad, but true!
-Who said I love you first? I honestly can't remember, that is so messed up! I'm gonna go with Rod?
-Who is taller? Rod
Who can sing better? Definitely Rod, but major props to him for listening to my tone deaf singing and not saying a word!
-Who is smarter? We both have moments of brilliance, mine are just not as frequent as his!! No, we are both smart in different ways.
-Who does the laundry? I do, but Rod will help out from time to time.
-Who pays the bills? We actually pay them together. ( Bet ya didn't see that comin', eh?)
-Who sleeps on the right side? Rod
-Who mows the lawn? what lawn?? I am sure I will when the time comes though. I actually love to mow lawns!
-Who cooks dinner? I attempt to provide my family with nourishment, but cook, I don't think I would call it that!
-Who drives? I usually do. ( It's a good way to get a break from the kids!)
-Who is more stubborn? I wouldn't call it stubborn, lets use the word "passionate". I would have to say both of us have our "passionate" moments!!
-Who kissed who first? I kissed Rod first!
-Who asked who out first? Rod asked me.
-Who proposed? Well, that's kind of tricky. I basically told him that should he ask, the answer would be yes. But, he did the whole get down on one knee thing. Super cute!!
-Who has more friends? I would have to say we are about equal.
-Who is more sensitive? We both have our moments. My moments seem to come if I am hungry or tired.(that makes me sound like a 2 year old, huh??)

0 comments: