Friday, March 26, 2010

And so it begins........ (june 2009)


With the warmer weather now making an appearance, we begin our weekly trips to Lake Tahoe. We love heading up there to get a break from the valley heat, and to spend some fun time with friends! I will just post a bunch of pictures from the whole summer at the lake.
Rod was able to come with us once, the girls loved having him there!
Brin loved to chat with this beautiful fairy! It was so funny to listen to!
Friends make a fun day even funner! The girls had a blast with their besties!
This is about as far out as Brin would venture. I don't know if it was the cold water or if she was just afraid of the water!Those two little heads out there are Malia and her friend Emma. Malia was so much more brave this year about how far out she would go. I had to keep a much closer eye on her!
This is just a little bit of the fun that we had at the lake this summer! We have great friends that the kids love playing with up there, it makes it so nice for me to just hang and chat with adults for the day!






























2 comments:

Loni said...

love it! love the pics, i am finally.. well hopefully... maybe back in the blogging world. I just decided to skip over the last year and start now. make up blogs were too much pressure. ha! post pics of baby taylor! :) Love you!

Bendrea said...

Tiffany, thanks so much for you comment on my depressing blog! I just had one question for you, when you do the progesterone suppositories, do you start them right after you ovulate, or do they have you start them once your already prego??

Thanks,
Andrea