Lately I have really had the urge to get back on the blogging train. I am so far behind, so I thought that Taylor's birth would be a good place to maybe start back up and get this thing rolling again. Starting when Taylor was born would still put me about 18 months behind, so be prepared for serious blog overload, because I WILL get this blog caught up!!! When uploading these pictures, they came up in a weird random order, but, you get the idea, right?? This sweet picture above is right as we were about to leave the hospital! So sweet!
We are now a family of 5! Three beautiful girls...how could I be so lucky??
Malia and Brin meeting their new sister.
First ride in her car seat! So tiny!
About to explode! You would think I was carrying around an 18 pound baby!!
I love the first pictures of daddy and daughter!These bottom two are obviously some of the first shots after birth.
Taylor Lynn Ginocchio
April 7th 2010
7lbs. 9oz
Perfection!!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Back to blogging and Taylor Lynn
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 12:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment