Summer for us means getting to travel to Utah and spend 4 to 6 weeks hanging out with family and cousins getting reunite and remember how much fun they have together!! This summer though, it also meant introducing Taylor to family who had not yet met her. She was about 2 1/2 months when we headed to St George and she was a great traveler.
Aren't these two adorable! They have the best time when they are together. I only wish they could get together more than twice a year!
Cousins hanging out in grandma's bed watching a movie.
Grandma Johnson and Taylor hanging out.
After St George, we ventured up north to stay with Corina. I like to take the kids to Lagoon while we are up there. I love this photo!! While I was paying to get into the park, I looked over and saw these sweet buns!! Ha ha!
Malia and Briney love this swing. They rode it over and over, which was fine with me!
Anybody who has taken kids to Lagoon, knows about these bumper cars. Or, if you are like me, you remember riding these bad boys as a child! "Turn your wheel all the way around", sound familiar?? The bumper cars were another favorite ride and we spent most of our day riding them!
I didn't have the heart to tell Malia that she wasn't actually driving this car!
After staying at Corina's house, we headed south to Loni's house. We enjoyed making some smores and swimming and just being with cousins.
After long busy days together, these girls had no trouble falling asleep.
After Loni's, we went a little further south. We made our way up to Cedar mountain to spend time with Rod's parents. The girls love being with Grandma and Grandpa and running and riding all over the mountain.
The girls are ready to ride. It is so perfect on the mountain in the summer.
Taylor chatting with Grandpa. She is around 3 months now and I'm pretty sure she is wondering why she has this silly party hat on!!
So funny!! Grandpa was totally messing with her! Look at that chubby neck! Ha ha
While driving around on the mountain, we came across this little store that had this gigantic chair out front. We had to stop and get a picture!
Rod and his dad took the girls on their first fishing trip! As you can see, they were successful! Guess what was served for dinner that night?? Yuck! I had salad!



0 comments:
Post a Comment