
Well, I can't believe it! My oldest "baby" is graduating from Kindergarten! I am so proud of Malia and all of her acomplishments throughout her first year of school. She excelled at reading and ended up being moved into a first grade classroom during reading time. She loved her teacher, Mrs Ishler, and I loved being involved with all the class parties and whatever else I could help with. We had a great Kindergarten year, but onward and upward, first grade, bring it on!!!

Malia and Mrs Ishler
Shortly before her graduation, we were doing some shopping and Malia spotted these stick on nails. She went totally nuts for them, but I wasn't buying it. I finally decided that I would buy them for her to wear on her graduation day. She loved them, and I could tell that they really made her feel special.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Malia's Kindergarten Graduation (June 09)
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 9:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's great. How does it feel to have a 1st grader on your hands?
She looks so beautiful in these picture.. I can tell this was really a special day for her. Fun nails too!
Post a Comment