
You do not like green eggs and ham? I do not like them, Sam-I-am.
Could you, would you, with a goat? I would not, could not, with a goat!
Would you, could you, on a boat? I could not, would not, on a boat.
I will not, will not, with a goat.
I will not eat them in the rain.
I will not eat them on a train.
Not in the dark! Not in a tree!
Not in a car! You let me be!
I do not like them in a box.
I do not like them with a fox.
I will not eat them in a house.
I do not like them with a mouse.
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them ANYWHERE!
I do not like green eggs and ham! I do not like them Sam-I-am.
You do not like them. So you say. Try them! Try them! And you may.
Try them and you may, I say.
Sam! If you will let me be, I will try them. You will see.

Say! I like green eggs and ham! I do! I like them, Sam-I-am!
And I would eat them in a boat.
And I would eat them with a goat.
And I will eat them in the rain.
And in the dark. And on a train.
And in a car. And in a tree.
They are so good, so good, you see!
So I will eat them in a box.
And I will eat them with a fox.
And I will eat them in a house.
And I will eat them with a mouse.
And I will eat them here and there.
Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE!
I do so like green eggs and ham!
Thank you, Thank you, Sam-I-am!
Happy Birthday Dr.Seuss!!!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Do you like green eggs and ham??
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love it, I wish I would've had time to go to the store. You need to put calendar on your blog of all the fun kid holidays.
happy birthday dr. suess! i love the cute ideas you come up with. justis school is celebrating it but i never would have thought to do something fun at home.
Tiff that turned out sooo cute. I love the way you blogged it. Malia it looks like green eggs and ham may not be so bad!
Post a Comment