This past week, Malia's school did a spirit week. Every day they got to dress up and wear their hair crazy and stuff. I think that it has been almost more fun for me, coming up with what to do next. Each morning before she went to school, I would take some pictures. Little did I know that this would soon turn into Malia's morning photo shoot, with lots of odd expressions and strange poses. Whatev!! Here is some of the love, sent to you, from Malia.

This is Malia on Monday, which was Rock star day. She thought she was the coolest kid on the planet!!! (and she kind of is)
Tuesday was hat day. Malia has a few really cute hats, but insisted on wearing this flower headband. It works, right??

Wednesday was funky hair day! As you can tell, we had the most fun with this one. On the way to school that day, Malia said, "Mom, I'm pretty sure that my hair will be the funkiest"! All her little girlfriends thought it was so cool and couldn't keep their hands off! How rad is this???

Thursday was pajama day. Malia wanted so badly to wear one of her princess nightgowns, but Rod and I didn't think that it would be very appropriate. So we settled on her frog jams. It all worked out in the end, and I'm pretty sure she will have no recollection of the tantrum that she threw when we told her no nightgown!!!

Now for today, which is Friday. The day for school colors, which are forest green, grey, and gold. I attempted to get my hands on a school t shirt for her, but totally dropped the ball and waited until it was to late. We had to settle on just wearing a green top and call it good. She obviously didn't seem to mind to much! See what I mean about the odd poses?? Who is this girl??
I just wanted to throw in this cute pic of Brinley. She was watching Malia get her pictures done every morning, and thought that she deserved a little of the love. I love this little girl sooo much! She has such a sweet way of destoying everything in her path, that I have such a hard time getting angry with her. I find myself just laughing at her naughtiness! Heavenly Father knows me so well and knew that I needed a daughter like this to teach me to slow down and take things as they come. I cannot control everything, and that's ok!!!
It's been a good week, the kids are on the mend and we had a fun day of bowling on monday and swimming on tuesday. We are looking forward to tomorrow night when Rod is going to take "his girls" out for a yummy dinner date.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Who's got spirit??
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
James - I've been trying to read this post for the last two days! For some reason it wouldn't come up with me. It's great to see that Malia has so much personality. Hope everything is going well. Maybe some day I'll update the blog. =P
She kills me, I love that there are 12 or more different poses!! SO FUN!! Brin is looking so big!! I have those same clothes flashbacks with the twins! I got one of each of my kids again! So great!!
the girls look so big. i cant believe what a big girl malia looks like. she just looks so mature all of a sudden. wow. i cant wait to see you guys next month.
love you
ps my word verification word is lophi, get it (loafy) hee hee
Malia, Isn't school fun. I'm so happy to see you being a part of all the fun things you can do at school. you look so cute.
Brinny-You are growing up so big and beautiful. Love you
Post a Comment