Well, I guess it's time for an update! January was such a crazy month, with both Malia and Brin taking turns being sick, it's pretty much left me with an empty tank. I feel like I have come into this new year in a fog, and I just can't seem to shake it. Some days I just have to turn on my auto pilot and just go. I think I need a serious vacation, without my dear children!!! With that being said, we seem to be getting along ok. Last Friday, the 13th, Rod headed to work with a cold, that nasty cold that seems to be wipin' people out! Anyhoo, he works at night and that night he got into a foot pursuit and it really wreaked havoc on his chest and lungs. His cold went from bad to worse and he spent the better part of the weekend on the couch recouping. When he got home from work at about 5 am on the 14th, he came with flowers for me and a boquet for each of the girls, along with small gifts! He is such a good man! We had a day date planned, but due to Rod being on his death bed, the date was put on hold. Valentines was fun for the girls though, I had decorated the house with hearts and stuff, and made them heart shaped french toast for breakfast. Both of them took naps, so while they were napping, I went shopping and got them a new movie. After dinner, I popped popcorn and they watched their new movie. Pretty chill day, but fun to be together. Rod is just now getting back to normal, but I am afraid that he has passed the bug to the girls, (Insert scream here)!!!! I am just so tired of taking care of sick people!!! Also, is it possible to have ear infections without a fever??? I think I just may be getting sick as well!! I took the girls swimming on Presidents Day. We went with friends, and had a great time. Malia is getting more used to the water and spent most of our time there going off the diving board(with a life jacket). I was really proud of her, she hates getting water on her face, so this was a big step! I just can't end this post without also saying how happy I am for my little brother, he became a father on Tuesday. Jason and Brittney are the proud parents of beautiful Elliette Ann. I can't wait to be able to meet her, she is adorable!!
A little Valentines love for you!! How long is to long to leave all the love decor hanging???
A cute new pic of Brin. It's so funny for me to see this because the shirt and pants were Malia's, and they look so much alike. It's like a total flashback!My mom, Jason, and his sweet new princess, Elliette Ann!
The girls watching the snow fall. They must get this from me, I could watch snow fall for hours!!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 11:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Okay, I didn't know Jason had kids, or was even married for that matter. Good for him, she is adorable. Does he have a blog? I would to see what's been going on with him.
I'm sorry you have had a sick family...that is the worst! I hope things just go uphill from here!
And yes, you can have an ear infection without a fever. Chase always got them, and he has only had a fever once in his whole life!
The decorations are great. I hope you guys get rid of the sick bug soon. That can't be fun at all taking turns being sick.
yuck. so sorry to hear that everyone is sick. that is the biggest pain! i hope it all goes away soon. i love the valentine decor. you always do such cute things.
Let me give you the shoulder you gave me. If there is anything I can do for you, please call. I can heat up a big can of yummy chicken noodle soup. Call me :)
I love watching snow fall! I just don't want to be in it and cold. Cute pictures! I really like your family picture on your header, it is adorable!
Sorry about the sickies! I can give you a mini vacation anytime you want!
Cute Valentines decorations, you're such a creative mom!
Post a Comment