
It seems like I have been talking a lot about Brinley on here lately, so I wanted to take a minute to talk about Malia. When dropping Malia off at school last week, I found out that her class had been split up into reading groups according to the level that they were reading at. I knew that Malia was a smart girl, but you always wonder if they will perform their best at school when being tested. I am happy and proud to report that Malia was moved up to first grade for reading!!!! I talked to her teacher a couple of days ago, and she said that Malia tested at a level 6!! She also said that most kids leave Kindergarten at a level 4!!! So she is a little bit ahead of the game right now. We were so happy when we heard the news, Brinley and I weren't feeling well, but Malia and Rod had a daddy daughter date to celebrate. Rod took her to lunch at her favorite resteraunt, Olive Garden. Malia is such a great daughter, I am always amazed by her intelligence and her maturity. She works so hard at school and always does her best. I am so blessed to be able to be her mother and have the awesome responsibility of raising this beautiful little girl.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Yeah Malia!!!
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
She always has been a smart one! Thats great that things come so easy for her! Miss you guys
Wow! Great job Malia!!
she's so smart. i'll never forget her reading thomas the train to us at loni's place. what a fun girl.
Go Malia! Thats always so fun to watch your kids excel!
Tell Malia Congratulations! That's awesome. Reading was one thing I really struggled with in school. Your kids are growing up too fast.
Post a Comment