I just had to post this video. A little background: Brinley has always been my little miss independent, always saying "self mom", meaning she can and will do it herself. I should not have been so surprised when she informed me that she will be saying her bedtime prayers by herself, but I was. She actually does a pretty good job, but on this night she really didn't want to go to bed, and was telling me, "No bed mama, I cry". I had been wanting to capture one of her sweet prayers on video, but I did not expect her to be so emotional! She is such a sweet little girl, if you listen really close you can hear her say Heavenly Father and then she squeezes in a daddy, mommy, and Malia in there before wrapping it up with Jesus Christ Amen.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Sweet, sweet baby!
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 12:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
She's just too cute! It makes you just want to give her a hug to make it all better. The best part is that once the prayer is over and she sees the camera, she's fine, gets her binky, and pulls herself together!
That is out of control, what a sweetie! I love the "self mom" kids, they change your world.
That prayer is so awesome, I am so glad you captured it. I love it!
what a sweet girl. i think that is the cutest thing i've ever seen. i love how she totally pulls it together after. what an amazing mom to be able to teach your kids the importance of prayer.
This has got to be one of my favorites. I really think this should go to the funnest vidios or on the you tube!! It's amazing. We watch it over and over. I showed it to trevor and nicole today and they couldn't stop laughing. It funny is the sweetest way-you laugh and cry. love it!!!!
Post a Comment