
Sometimes I wonder where my dear sweet Malia came from. This girl is obsessed with anything gold and anything that sparkles. She has sparkly belts, shoes, purses, you name it. I have noticed the last few times we have been out shopping that she has had her eye out for a gold purse. She fell in love with one a couple of weeks ago that was huge and gold and hideous, I looked at the price tag thinking , really how much could they charge for this thing, $50.00 bucks!!!! I told her it was way to much, but we would keep our eyes out for something else. Well today as we were out strolling around town at a craft fair thing, there it was! I think this bag was calling her name, as we walked into the booth, she was slowly being pulled towards it, I could not stop it from happening. I just reached into my pocket and handed Malia the money. She paid for the purse, and walked out with a huge smile on her face. Although I do not love her love of gold, I try to support her inner ghetto! What's a mom to do?
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Accessories
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
She is definitely all girl! Don't you just love the girly girls! THat's how Avery is and sometimes it's a little much but cute! She is so darling! I just love seeing everyone's kids and how cute they all are. CUte fan too by the way! Avery would love it.
I think she got her love of gold from grandma nancy! (sorry nants) This cracks me up also!
ijHey Tiff!! It is for sure ok to add me to your friends!! I am going to add you to mine as well!! Your little family is SO cute!!
Haha! I think My Tally is going to be the same way:) And the bag really isn't that bad....
jillian took the words right out of my mouth. i was totally thinking of mom when i was reading this post. at least you know where she got it tiff.
I love it, it amazes me how girly our girls are! I guess it skips a generation. Thanks mom!!
Post a Comment