
Malia has wanted a ceiling fan in her room since she was old enough to ask for it. I thought that it was not necessary, and therefore kept saying, we'll see or let's talk to daddy about it. Well a couple of weeks ago as I was putting her to bed she says, "it's so freakin' hot in here, I'm sure if I had a fan I wouldn't be hot!" I laughed and told her to just change into some cooler pajam's. I told Rod about it later that night and he said, I'll just take her to Lowe's tomorrow and let her pick out the one she wants. So , as I was getting my hair done the next day, Rod was at Lowes with the girls picking out a fan. He put it in that evening and it works and looks great. Malia also wrote her daddy a super cute thank you note for putting up the fan. It says, Thank you for building my fan love Malia. She is a girl who knows what she wants, and knows how to get it!!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
It's gettin hot in here
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
She is so going to have your personality it cracks me up tiff! Love the new fan. Dont you know little girls love to sleep with the fan on? Parker makes a point of turning hers on each night!
she knows how to work the system. she'll be lots of fun when she's 16. is rod going to go help her pick out the car too?
Too Funny, The things she NEEDS! It is super cute, I am glad she finally got the long awaited fan!!
Post a Comment