
Rod received an award this last Wednesday at a luncheon in Reno. The Northern Nevada Chapter of the American Society for Industrial Security gives out these awards every year. They contacted the Sheriff at Douglas County and asked him who he thought should receive it from his department. I guess Rod was it! It is basically an award for outstanding service to the community and the department. I mean, really, was there any question about who would get it?? Rod is one of the hardest working people I know. He genuinely loves his job and the people the he works with. He is so good at what he does, and I am so happy that he was recognized for all he does. Great job Roddy, we are sooo proud of you!!!
Don't look to close at the plaque . They spelled his name wrong on that and on the program. I don't know what would be easier, change the award, or go to the courthouse and have his name changed to Ron!!! Ha ha!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Winner winner, chicken dinner!
Posted by Ginocchio Family at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Congratulations, RONNY!
Love it! It's so great when you can be recognized for excellence. Keep up the good work Ron. LOL
James - Congrats Rod! I find it hard to believe that they spelled your first name wrong and not the last name. That's kinda weird.
The word I had to type to post this comment: felinger
Thats awesome, tell Ron congrats for us!!! :) That really is too bad they spelled his name wrong... whats up with that?? How did they get Ginnochio right and not R-O-D?
too funny. i love the comments. congrats rod! didnt he win another award recently? he's the man.
I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog, now we can keep in touch. I will send you an invite!
That's so cool, and your new pictures are sooo cute! Did you have them taken in Reno? I love the backgrounds, old trucks, train tracks, old wood houses...way cute!
Rod- I just had to add to what James has already said. Congratulations that is Fantastic! I love the family picture, very cute!!! Congratulations again!
Post a Comment